- Participate in the development and testing of integrated device and chip projects;
- Responsible for review reports, formulation of DFMEA, document writing, related to product development
- Product development revision, process optimization, proposal and design of cost reduction plan;
- Responsible for tracking and solving problems in the R&D and trial production stage of the product;
- Patent output.
- Ph.D or above, major in optoelectronic science and technology;
- Experience in data center, silicon photonic chip design and tape-out, rich experience in design and tape-out of grating coupler, SSC coupler, MMI, Spliter, high-speed MZ modulator, high-speed Ge/Si PD, etc. is preferred ;
- Proficiency in using mainstream optical waveguide design software such as Luceda, Lumerical FDTD and Phenix Software;
- Proficiency in using HFSS or other high-frequency transmission line design software;
- Proficiency in using semiconductor carrier analysis software such as Atlas;
- Able to use Matlab to model the simulation results of the above three types of software, and output the chip performance simulation results;
- Proficiency in using L-edit or other software to draw silicon photonics chip layout;
- Understand the various processes of CMOS tape-out, and be able to follow up the silicon photonics design tape-out process.