Radio Frequency Automation Development Engineer
- BAW filter design: related work on modeling and calculation of equivalent RF circuits (linear, nonlinear, )RF test data fitting and high power of BAW;
- PDK software automation: ADS/comsol/HFSS simulation software, connecting with python/matlab and other automation software;
- MEMS technology: conducting statistical analysis on the knowledge and data of real production and microelectronics technology.
- Doctor degree or above, major in communication engineering, microwave, radio frequency design, etc., familiar with RF, microwave, electromagnetic theory, etc.;
- Have a certain basic programming ability, and be able to use MATLAB, Python, C, Ruby, etc. for algorithm simulation;
- Familiar with the design and support of components such as RF filter (filter), power amplifier (PA), low noise amplifier (LNA), switch (Switch), etc. FBAR development experience is preferred;
- Have experience in electromagnetic simulation such as ADS, HFSS, etc., and be familiar with the use of related software;
- Familiar with the use and calibration methods of test equipment such as network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power generators, and RF probes is preferred;
- Be proficient in writing technical documents, and have good document preparation habits and writing standards.