OCI is an ultra-high precision optical link diagnostic instrument based on Optical Frequency Domain Reflectometry (OFDR) technology. With a single measurement, it can achieve comprehensive diagnostics from devices to the entire link. OCI effortlessly locates and identifies macro-bends, connection points, and breakpoints in the optical fiber link, while accurately measuring parameters such as return loss, insertion loss, and spectrum. The event point positioning accuracy of OCI reaches up to 0.1mm. OCI is not only used for optical link diagnostics but also extends its capabilities to distributed optical fiber sensing, enabling high-resolution measurements of strain and temperature.
- Wavelength range: 1268~1340nm; 1525~1625nm
- Spatial resolution: 10μm@50m, 20μm@100m
- Excellent stability, self-calibration without user intervention
- Measurement range: 100m
- Extended function for distributed measurement of strain and temperature
- Software and hardware customization
Optical communication measurement
- Optical device and module measurement
- Fiber length measurement
- Silicon photonics chip measurement
- Spectrum and group delay measurement
Distributed Optical Fiber Sensing
- Structural health monitoring
- Composite material fatigue testing
- Strain and temperature testing on automobile structure
- Strain and temperature field reconstruction for other areas
|Spatial Resolution||20 (10μm@50m)||μm|
|RL Range||-125 ~ 0||dB|
|RL Dynamic Range||80||dB|
|IL Dynamic Range||18||dB|
|Wavelength Range3||1268~1340nm; 1525~1625nm||nm|
|Group Delay Accuracy||1.0||ps|
|Output Optical Power||<5||mW|
|Input Voltage||AC 220/110V；DC 12V||–|
|Optical Fiber Connector||FC/APC||–|
|Dimension||330 x 350 x 160||mm|
|Interferometer Delay Measurement5|
|Distributed Strain And Temperature Measurement|
- Larger measurement range can be customized.
- Measurement time is related to the parameter configuration.
- If other wavelength is needed, please contact us.
- For options, please contact us.
- The length result is obtained by setting specific refractive index.
- 0.1mm accuracy is obtained in high precision mode.
- Temperature range is related to the material property of optical fiber sensor.