OCI is an ultra-high precision optical link diagnostic instrument. By using optical frequency domain reflection(OFDR) technology, a single measurement can achieve a full range of diagnosis from optical devices to the optical links. OCI’s event point positioning accuracy can be up to 0.1mm, which means it can easily identify macrobends, connection points and break points in the optical fiber links, and accurately measure parameters such as return loss, insertion loss, and spectrum. Moreover, by adding the optional distributed optical fiber sensing function, OCI can achieve high-resolution measurement of strain and temperature.
- Wavelength range: 1525nm~1625nm, 1265nm~1340nm (Optional)
- Spatial resolution: 10μm@50m, 20μm@100m
- Excellent stability, self-calibration without user intervention
- Measurement range: 100m
- Extended function for distributed measurement of strain and temperature
- Software and hardware customization
Optical communication measurement
- Optical device and module measurement
- Fiber length measurement
- Silicon photonics chip measurement
- Spectrum and group delay measurement
Distributed Optical Fiber Sensing
- Structural health monitoring
- Composite material fatigue testing
- Strain and temperature testing on automobile structure
- Strain and temperature field reconstruction for other areas
|RL Range||-125 ~ 0||dB|
|RL Dynamic Range||80||dB|
|IL Dynamic Range||18||dB|
|Wavelength Range3||1525~1625 or 1265~1340||nm|
|Group Delay Accuracy||1.0||ps|
|Output Optical Power||<5||mW|
|Input Voltage||AC 220/110V；DC 12V||–|
|Optical Fiber Connector||FC/APC||–|
|Dimension||330 x 350 x 160||mm|
|Interferometer Delay Measurement5|
|Distributed Strain And Temperature Measurement|
- Larger measurement range can be customized.
- Measurement time is related to the parameter configuration.
- If other wavelength is needed, please contact us.
- For options, please contact us.
- The length result is obtained by setting specific refractive index.
- 0.1mm accuracy is obtained in high precision mode.
- Temperature range is related to the material property of optical fiber sensor.