The principle of Semicon OSI-D is based on optical frequency domain reflection (OFDR), which has the characteristics of high precision and high spatial resolution. Systems combining dynamic algorithms, high-speed demodulation is obtained. And single-mode optical fiber as sensors are low-price to purchase and easy to install.
One scan simultaneously measure more than thousands of sensing points along a single fiber. OSI-D is quite an useful tool for dynamic distributed strain and temperature measurement.
- Optical frequency domain reflection (OFDR)
- Measurement range: 2.5m, 5m, 10m, 20m
- Maximum acquisition rates: >100Hz
- Sensors: Single-mode optical fiber
- Four selectable modes (three standard and one extended)
- 2D/3D shape sensing
- Supply customized service
Distributed optical fiber sensing
- Composite material fatigue testing
- Civil & Construction Engineering: SHM
- Transformer temperature and strain monitoring
|Power||AC 220/110V; DC 12V; 60W||–|
|Size||390 x 350 x158||mm|
|Operating temperature range5||0~50||℃|
- There are four types of measurement range, any longer lengths needed, please contact our sales team.
- The spatial resolution is adjustable. The minimal spatial resolution is 1mm, 1cm of spatial resolution is suggested.
- Accuracy ( ±1.0με/± 0.1℃) is obtained under 1cm spatial resolution.
- There are four measurements. Three modes are standard with certain parameter setting, the mode of 2.5m is adjustable. For higher refresh rates, please contact our sales team.
- Operating temperature range is 0~50 ℃. Optimum operating temperature is 10~40 ℃.