The OSI-S is a high-precision distributed optical fiber sensing monitoring system. Its principle is based on optical frequency domain reflection (OFDR) technology. Strain and temperature can be captured with mm spatial resolution over the entire sensing fiber. The system is designed to be suitable for various types of sensors, such as conventional single-mode fiber and weak reflective FBG array. Its measurement accuracy is ±0.1℃ or ±1.0με. The OSI-S can simultaneously measure tens of thousands of sensing points along a single fiber. It is an excellent tool for high resolution and accuracy sensing applications.
- Ultra-high measurement accuracy and spatial resolution
- Excellent stability by self-calibration without user intervention
- Shape sensing can be used for deformation measuring
- Single-mode fiber and weak reflective FBG array are both available
- The customized service is supported, such as dynamic demodulation and multi-channel upgrades
- Lead length can be adjusted between zero and 1km by customization for remote measurement
- Structural health monitoring
- Composite material fatigue testing
- Strain and temperature testing for automobile structure
- Strain and temperature field reconstruction for other areas
|Sensing Length 1||50 100||m|
|Lead length 2||0 ~ 1||km|
|Sensor 3||Various types of optical fibers||/|
|Measurement Range 5||-200~1200||℃|
|Input Voltage||AC 220/110V；DC 12V||–|
|Optical Fiber Connector||FC/APC||–|
|Standard Dimension||D330 * W350 * H160||mm|
|Portable Dimension||D290 * W196 * H165||mm|
|Storage temperature||0 ~ 50||℃|
|Operating Temperature||10 ~ 40||℃|
|Relative Humidity||0 ~ 50||%RH|
- Sensing length can be extended, please contact us.
- Other length can be customized for remote measurement.
- Suitable for multiple types of sensors, single-mode fiber and weak reflective FBG arrays are suggested.
- The accuracy (±1.0με/±0.1℃) is obtained under 1cm spatial resolution.
- Temperature measurement range is related to the material property of optical fiber sensor. Acrylate optical fibers is used for 0℃~100℃, Polyimide optical fibers for 50℃~300℃ and Au coated optical fibers for -200℃~700℃.