NTT-AT provides the SiC membrane-based Fresnel Zone Plate (FZP), which has an outstandingly high X-ray irradiation durability. NTT-AT’s FZP is constructed from dry etched Ta. It has a sharp absorber pattern and achieves a high S/N ratio and low defect imaging. It is ideal for applications such as X-ray microscopes, X-ray micro-beam irradiation and X-ray imaging.
In addition, the Ta pattern/SiN membrane-type FZP and Au plated pattern/SiN membrane-type FZP are provided for using in soft X-ray and extreme ultraviolet (EUV/XUV) regions. Moreover, a Step (Kinoform) FZP is available.
- Useful for various X-ray applications such as X-ray microscopes, EUV microscopes, X-ray microbeam irradiation, and synchrotron radiation beam monitors, etc.
- Outstandingly high X-ray irradiation durability
- Minimum zone width up to 25 nm
- Customized FZP also available
|D (um)||N||Tm (nm)|
* Please note that the specifications may be subject to change without notice.
Rn : Outermost Zone Width
D : Diameter
N : Total Zone
Tm : Ta Thickness
Standard lead time: 12 weeks
Pattern image (φ2.5mm)
Observed SEM image with diagonal angle
Fresnel Zone Plate (FZP) Structure
Step (kinoform) type
|Minimum zone width (outer most zone)||25nm|
|Membrane material||SiN, SiC|
|Si substrate shape||10mm square|
|Si substrate thickness||1mm|
*We will be pleased to discuss different requirements with you.