NTT-AT provides the SiC membrane-based Fresnel Zone Plate (FZP), which has an outstandingly high X-ray irradiation durability. NTT-AT’s FZP is constructed from dry etched Ta. It has a sharp absorber pattern and achieves a high S/N ratio and low defect imaging. It is ideal for applications such as X-ray microscopes, X-ray micro-beam irradiation and X-ray imaging.
In addition, the Ta pattern/SiN membrane-type FZP and Au plated pattern/SiN membrane-type FZP are provided for using in soft X-ray and extreme ultraviolet (EUV/XUV) regions. Moreover, a Step (Kinoform) FZP is available.
- Useful for various X-ray applications such as X-ray microscopes, EUV microscopes, X-ray microbeam irradiation, and synchrotron radiation beam monitors, etc.
- Outstandingly high X-ray irradiation durability
- Minimum zone width up to 25 nm
- Customized FZP also available
|D (um)||N||Tm (nm)|
* Please note that the specifications may be subject to change without notice.
Rn : Outermost Zone Width
D : Diameter
N : Total Zone
Tm : Ta Thickness
Standard lead time: 12 weeks
Pattern image (φ2.5mm)
Observed SEM image with diagonal angle
Fresnel Zone Plate (FZP) Structure
Step (kinoform) type
|Minimum zone width (outer most zone)||25nm|
|Membrane material||SiN, SiC|
|Si substrate shape||10mm square|
|Si substrate thickness||1mm|
*We will be pleased to discuss different requirements with you.All Information given here is reliable to our best knowledge. No responsibility is assumed for possible inaccuracies or omissions. Specifications and external appearances are subject to change without notice.